Committed To Treating You Well
Depend on us for compassionate care and convenience.
When you are sick or in pain. When you have routine or complex healthcare questions. When you are prescribed medications you don’t understand. You can depend on us.
When you need therapeutic alternatives or pricing options. When you are navigating the web of doctors, hospitals and health plans. You can depend on us. When you need a smile and a warm hello. You can depend on us.
A Community Pharmacy Tradition
We are one of the oldest family-owned and operated pharmacies in in St. Joseph, Missouri. Founded as Luse Pharmacy in the 1920’s, the store was then sold to Bill Kinney in 1946, and was later acquired by David and Bernadine Stevenson in 1986.
At Stevenson Family Pharmacy, we provide prescription services that deliver the best health and benefits experience for the fairest price.
Our Guiding Principles
- We know that sick people and their families depend on us.
- We believe all clients should be treated with dignity, respect and compassion.
- We strive for excellence in delivering prompt and precise service.
- We believe that the best care is provided by outstanding people and we are committed to developing, motivating and training them.
- We have a passion to learn, to grow, and to bring the best healthcare products and services to the community we serve.